The way of true reconciliation with God is found through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The way to true harmony between races and denominations is found in interpersonal relationships through the love of Jesus Christ. Scriptural basis for harmony is found in John 17, Ephesians 4:4-6, John 4:11-12, and Colossians 3:12-17.
Belief in Unity
As a Christian Church ministry, we believe in and confess the unity given in the one Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior. He died that He might unite the scattered children of God. He arose from the dead and is the living Lord and Shepherd. He is leading His flock toward such unity.
The Ministry as a Fellowship
The ministry of Jesus Christ, despite all the distinctions between male and female, Jew and non-Jew, white and colored, poor and rich, is one in its Lord. The unity of brethren recognizes no distinction between those who are one in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are called to testify that God in Jesus Christ brings His people out of “every race, kindred and tongue” into one body. We oppose any discrimination because of race or standing.
The Ministry as a Community of Service
Jesus Christ came not to be served but to serve. From this, our ministry receives its mission and its power for its service. He expects us to confess Him and witness to His love in unselfish service.
Serving the World
Jesus Christ maintains His commitment to this fallen world in love and faithfulness. Therefore we must remain concerned for this world. We may not withdraw from it through indifference, pride or fear.
Touch of Joy Ministries Stands For
- The deity of our risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- The United States of America, our country
- A free Constitutional Republic
- Absolute truth, based upon the Bible, which is the Word of God
- The sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death
- The preservation of America’s Godly heritage
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The traditional, biblical institution of marriage
- The Genesis account of Creation
- The dignity and quality of all races and ethnic groups